Stories & Articles
Sunday, August 20, 2006
Episode 1: Baby Talk in the Murphy Family
Here we take a sneak insight into the daily lives lead by some of the young infants of today within a typical suburban household...



Chris: "Hmmm...all this politics is so getting to my head its really starting to shit me."


Dan: "Yeah man...hicup...'ere, take a swig of this, its really cool...it clears ya 'ead of everything and gives ya somekinda super vision...look dad, I can see two of everything!"

Chris: "Dan you idot! How many times have I told you not to drink when you have to get up for kindergarten the next morning...you really need to grow up Dan...we're not kids anymore you know."

Dan: "Argh...I think I'm goin' to be sick...Hey Chris! You finished crappin' in the toilet yet? You better hurry y'ur tiny ass up or I'll shove that paper up y'ur diaper and ya won't be seeing the light of day to even make it to kindergarten tomorrow...Hey, wait a sec...why are ya on the toilet bozo - you got a diaper on!"

Chris: "Oh shit...I think I've crapped myself!"


...and so there we leave the Murphy family with undeniably two of the sweetest little kids in town. There's no doubt that this is accredited to the fine parenting that we've wittnessed here today. Stay tuned as we continue to follow their lives in future episodes...
 
posted by Pretender at 9:17 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: